Sat, 19 Aug|
Location is TBD
Improver Surf Retreat
For those ready to stop catching white water and progress to unbroken waves!
Time & Location
19 Aug 2023, 08:00 – 20 Aug 2023, 16:00
Location is TBD
About the event
If you really want to gain a solid introduction to the world of surfing, a retreat is just the option for you. Over the course of two days you will receive expert coaching to take you through all the basics from the components of surfing to catching your first unbroken waves.
Small groups provide an individualised experience tailored to meet your needs. Video analysis is one of the most effective ways to improve your surfing.
Am I an improver?
you are an improver if:
- you stand up on 70-90% of your waves in white water
- you can paddle into waves comfortably.
- you have not purposefully caught green waves yet OR you have caught green waves but failed to stand up before they have broken.
- 4x surf sessions with two female surf coaches
- 2x video analysis sessions
- 1x surf yoga session with Tideline Surf
- 1x surf skate session
- surfboard and wetsuit (if required)
- land-based theory to help with understanding how to surf and choose surf locations.
- Inclusive, friendly, fun environment to get to grips with surfing.
- photos to take home
What's not included?
- Travel to and from locations each day
- overnight accommodation (we can provide recommendations)
- Food and drinks on both days
Whilst we aim to take lessons at Newgale or Broad Haven beach, small waves or infavourable weather conditions might mean that the lessons will be taken at Freshwater West Beach.
Our cancellation policy
Partial refund (75%) until 28 days before event. 50% refund available until 14 days before event. 25% refund in case of event cancellation 7 days before event. No refund can be issued 7 days before event.
In the case of the event being cancelled due to uncontrollable weather conditions (waves too small, storms etc.) you will have the option to receive a 75% refund or to move your spot to another weekend
Individual£209.99+£5.25 service fee