Sat, 11 May|
Location is TBD
Ready to level up your surfing? Join our Intermediate Academy for female surfers. Our female instructors will guide you to build confidence catching unbroken, green waves. With personalised coaching you'll gain the confidence to take your surfing to the next level.
Time & Location
11 May 2024, 08:00 – 12 May 2024, 14:00
Location is TBD
About the event
Over the course of this weekend, we will give you all the tools you need to catch more waves, and learn techniques to improve your surfing.
Are you eligable for this Academy?
you are eligable if...
- You can paddle out back but perhaps lack confidence doing so.
- You may be confident in some areas but struggle in others. For example, you might want to improve your wave selection, technique and timing!
- 2 surf lessons with two female surf coaches
- Video analysis to progress your surfing faster
- Restorative yoga
- Surf skate session
- surfboard and wetsuit (if required)
- Important land-based theory.
- Inclusive, friendly, fun community.
- Photos to take home
What's not included?
- Travel to and from locations each day
- overnight accommodation (we can provide recommendations)
- Food and drinks on both days
Please note itinerary timings are set to change due to tide times and weather conditions.
9am meet and greet
10am Supervised Surf (includes safety talk, warm-up, land-based workshop and in-water time)
12pm Lunch and Video Analysis
1:30pm Skateboarding workshop
2:45pm Surf lesson
4.45pm Optional drink and debrief!
9.30am Morning yoga
10am Review previous day over tea + coffee!
10:30am Surf lesson
12pm Weekend finishes :(
Whilst we aim to take lessons at Newgale, Whitesands or Broad Haven beach, conditions may mean that the lessons will be taken at beaches such as Freshwater West, Manorbier, Nolton and others in Pembrokeshire.
Our cancellation policy
Partial refund (75%) until 28 days before event. 50% refund available until 14 days before event. No refund can be issued 7 days before event.
Whilst we will always aim to run our events somewhere, sometimes Pembrokeshire weather and waves conditions mean that we have to cancel the event for your personal safety. In the case of the event being cancelled due to uncontrollable weather conditions (waves too small, storms etc.) you will have the option to receive a 75% refund or to move your spot to another weekend free of charge.
- Ticket type
This option includes 2 full days of surf coaching, yoga, land-based surf skate coaching and a goody bag!Price£199.00
+£4.98 service fee+£4.98 service fee